Features of OQL.NET
- Complete Object-Oriented and complete strong-typed.
- Based on C# and VB.NET, a native .NET language and so on; check syntax as compiling; reduce 95% of the time for debugging query statements.
- Well design makes it possible to get precise context help as writing OQL with IDE.
- Supporting many kinds of databases, including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, MySQL and most databases that compatible with the SQL-92 standard.
- Completely imitating the style of SQL statement, with no extra learning cost.